Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (Vegan)

Yesterday I made these Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups as well as the fudge I posted earlier. This recipe was also fairly easy to make, a little more work and effort than the fudge but still not bad.

I was so excited when I stumbled across this recipe in Alicia Silverstone's "The Kind Diet" because I have always loved Reece's Peanut Butter Cups and I get a little sad when I buy them for my husband and son and I can't eat any, but now I can have these and let me tell you I have a feeling these are going to kick Reece's butt.

This is one of the treats I made to take with me on my upcoming cruise. Hopefully one of these days the cruise line at least adds sorbet to their menu, thankfully I can always get some fresh fruit at dessert time but being surrounded by all those desserts all week I find it helpful to bring something along that I can enjoy to satisfy that sweet tooth that inevitably surfaces on a week long cruise. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment