Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Vegan Fudge with Walnuts

Today I whipped up a batch of fudge. I adapted a recipe I found at GoDairyFree.org to use walnuts (which I had on hand) instead of coconut (my husband isn't a fan of coconut. This fudge was quite easy to make, the only cooking/baking necessary was to heat the coconut milk and margarine so you could probably even make this in a dorm room using a microwave if you wanted to.

This is one of the dairy-free treats I made to take with me on my upcoming cruise, sadly they didn't even have sorbet in the dining room when we went last year so all I could get for dessert was a fruit plate. Of course it isn't a huge deal to pack a few treats to enjoy for the week to make my trip that much more enjoyable, besides my treats are probably better than most of their desserts anyhow.  :-)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment