Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tron identity disc cookies

I was wanting to make Tron identity disc cookies, from the original Tron movie. I initially thought I would make sugar cookies and then just frost them to take on the appearance of the identity discs, then I found this recipe for "hypnosis cookies" and thought this would be a fun way to make my identity disc cookies.

I added a fair bit of electric blue food coloring to get the colors for the cookies and the colors came out a bit on the green side, but honestly I think they look really appropriate for the age of the original Tron movie. The one thing I would probably try differently if I were to repeat this is to add some mint flavoring to the vanilla cookie dough. Overall though I am fairly happy with the results but I might try a different recipe next time as these are a bit on the doughy side even after they are cooked. Still very good for a first attempt I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment