Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Vegan Sexy Low-Fat Vanilla Cupcakes

Sadly I had food poisoning for my birthday the other day so I just got around to fixing up a little dessert to celebrate my birthday, and honey don't worry I put some cupcakes aside undecorated so I can make some more when you get home. Originally I was going to make strawberry shortcake style cupcakes for my birthday, but another day I will make those as the raspberries (and blueberries and blackberries) have caught the tummy of my little man lately.

I must admit I ate all the berries I didn't put on top of these little beauties and they were yummy. Now I can hardly wait for the little man to get home so we can have some cupcakes.

This recipe is from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World.

*update: These cupcakes taste like angel food cake but have the consistency of a pound cake.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can comment! (I bet it was just my internet.) I love the look and taste of raspberries. I think these are supercute, and I can't believe it's vegan! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the comment thing worked out. I'm glad you like them, my son absolutely loves these. I think they are his new favorite cupcake and that is saying something. Most recently it was my red velvet (and green velvet) and before that it was my banana split cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete